Eye makeup look: The one with the green shadow




Hi Everyone! 

Hope you are well.

Although I have not posted on here for a while, I have been using instagram quite bit... familiarising myself with yet another social media platform :) Must keep up with the world! Click here to check out my page!

Today I bring you an eye makeup look which I posted on social media that has received positive feedback and a number of likes. As a makeup enthusiast, I thought it would be nice (and fun) to detail how I achieved this look.




 
The eyeshadow palettes I used are my favourite Sleek palettes:
1. Sunset (Click here to view another look where I used this palette)
2. Ultra matte V2 (Click here to read more) 

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Sunset

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Matte V2

Other products used include the Avon Always On Point reflective eyeliner in molten emerald.

Avon Always On Point reflective eyeliner in shade Molten Emerald

For the final touches, complete the look with your favourite mascara.


Et voila! A beautiful green shadow look, with a pop of gold in the inner corner to brighten and widen the eyes.


 

 

 

Let me know if you give this look a go!


Till next time mes amies

Sheen xxx




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts