The Big Blogger Expo| LDNmeetup



Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well.

It’s currently summer time here in the UK and I must admit that it’s lovely to finally experience some stability in the weather without having to endure 4 seasons in one day as is usually the norm here!
On 24th July, 2016, I had the pleasure of attending the #BigBloggerExpo event organised by the lovely team at LDNmeetup (Lauren and Abi).
 



There were a wide range of exhibitors at the event which was absolutely awesome as it covered various areas such as beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and even parenting! This meant that the event attracted a lot of different bloggers and I was really happy to have had the opportunity to meet such lovely people with wonderfully different interests and style. 

I literally did not know anyone that would be attending this event. I was super happy when the lovely Abigail (http://www.abigailkathleen.co.uk/ ) and Tanya (http://glamglitzgloss.co.uk/ ) met me before the event. I couldn’t have possibly wished to meet anyone nicer :)

Now, as for the exhibitors, as we made our way around, I managed to take a few pictures which I have included below. I must say, the structure of the event was really good. It can sometimes feel rather overwhelming attending events given the volume of people present and the rush. However, the amount of people and exhibitors present at The Big Blogger Expo event was just right. I felt that I was able to go round and visit different stalls and speak to different bloggers at ease. 

JewelleryBox had one of the most eye catching stalls adorned beautifully with fine jewellery from earrings to necklaces and rings. 




Heaven Skincare had a lovely array of products displayed from cleansers and primers to their BeeBee cream. Looking forward to trying their range especially as they cater to sensitive skin aswell.




As someone with a science background who has a love for beauty products, I was certainly drawn to this brand as I felt it embodied in material form my likes and interest. We were introduced their dry shampoo and I am really looking forward to the opportunity to trying their products.




This was a very fun range! They’re multi-purpose balms with a couple which have a tint aswell as an original balm with no tint. It has a variety of uses including moisturiser, hair conditioning and since it also has healing properties it can also be used on sun burns! Sounds great especially for those days where one doesn’t have as much time on their hands or space in their bags for many products.



I am someone who works on the computer a lot… hence prone to repetitive strain injury. This range includes relaxing, soothing and calming. Sounds good to me!



Beautiful pieces which have a vintage feel to them. Jody Bell was also present at the event- it was definitely great to see someone who designed their creation to be present at an event where their pieces are present. It gives it a more personal feel.



Lovely pieces- I especially liked their trench coats.


For the foodies out there, this is certainly one to check out! They have a variety of food and drinks as well as a monthly subscription box.


Cute and creative gifts for babies! 



There was also a raffle session at the end… and I actually won something! My number was called out and I won a Happiness Planner! The girl who doesn’t usually win actually won :) And it was an awesome prize which from the sounds of it… a lot of people also wanted… with good reason too! The planner is beautiful and inspirational.



Did you attend the #BigBloggerExpo event or other events recently? Would love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out :)


Til next time


Sheen xxx

Comments

Popular Posts