New Collection | Sheen Speaks



Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend.

Today, I bring you some exciting news. I have decided to start a new collection on my blog called Sheen Speaks (#SheenSpeaks).



It comes as no surprise that I love blogging, writing and exploring different avenues. Although the focus of my blog so far has mostly be on beauty (which I have a keen interest on), I would like to expand my horizon and write about subject areas which is close to my heart and will hopefully also be of interest to you. The collection will have a focus on different aspects of life and on subject areas that are relatable.

I have previously written a blog post entitled Reflection, which was a look at the past year and the year to come, aswell as a post on Happiness which went live on the International Day of Happiness. I thoroughly enjoyed writing such posts, although it can be quite difficult because I found that I had to truly look within. Therefore, it would be great to combine these posts into a collection and add to it as time goes by. 

I am very excited about this new project! I am currently working on a post which will be going live this week. The collection will be fully launched on Sunday 29th May, 2016. I have decided to use the hashtag #SheenSpeaks as I would also like your input on the collection! If you have any questions, suggestions or topics you would like covered, please feel free to contact me either via email, or social media (@GoldenandSheen) and also using #SheenSpeaks.


Have a very lovely weekend.


Till next time


Sheen xxx

Comments

Popular Posts