Magnitone Barefaced!



Hi Everyone, 

I hope you are all well. We are already in the second month of 2016… oh how time flies! 

Today I bring you a post on Magnitone BareFaced Vibra-Sonic Cleansing Brush which I recently received when I took part in the Bloggers’ Hangout Twitter Party. Skin care is very important to me. Keeping ones skin clean and cleansed is an essential to achieve skin that is happy and healthy (ofcourse it goes hand in hand with other elements such as a good diet, healthy lifestyle and perhaps… good genes!). However, when one lives in the city in can be that bit more difficult to achieve this given the level of pollution in the environment. I have my little regime which I follow to try to keep my skin in decent condition which include the use of creams, hot cloths, facial scrubs and washes. One thing which I have yet to try, is a cleansing brush. 



Magnitone BareFaced, which retails for £70, came wrapped in a beautiful pink packaging complete with a bow and ribbon.




The content of the box is as follows:

- Two Mode Vibra-Sonic Facial Brush
- Wireless USN Travel Charger
- Travel Bag
- Active Clean Brush Head
- Instruction Manual
- 12 Month Warranty card
- MyMagnitone Membership



I was always abit intimidated by facial brushes since I have sensitive skin and I was nervous that the brushes would be harsh on the skin. The packaging of the Magnitone states that the product is friendly to all skin types. I had a feel of the Magnitone brush head and must admit that it is indeed very soft. I am very much looking forward to trying this product out.







A couple of the features which really stood out to me were its sleek look, portability and that it is 100% waterproof allowing one to use it in the shower. Another interesting aspect is that it has a wireless USB travel charger. I like the idea of not having to have an item plugged in at all times when using it. I also like the fact that it is not a heavy product as I could imagine it would otherwise be rather difficult to handle if you are trying to cleanse your skin but suffering from strained arms and muscle aches due to the weight of the item!

I also like the cheeky little comments they have on the packaging like the one below :)




So I guess all that is left to do now is to incorporate it into my skin regime and let you know how I get on! Have you tried Magnitone or any other cleansing brush? I would love to hear from you and what your thoughts are on the products and if you have any tips please do share :)



Till next time!



Sheen xxx

Comments

Popular Posts