Avon Haul- Beauty and Body



Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well and having a spectacular week. I have not posted in while but… I’m back and today I bring you a shopping haul!

After having browsed the website and catalogue for a while, I thought it was time to try some Avon products.

I found that Avon usually runs offers so I tried to make the most of these.

The following are the products that I ordered:
 Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
Senses Mystique Daily Hand Wash
Senses Mystique Shower Gel
Senses Citrus Burst Hand Wash
Avon Care Cocoa Butter Rejuvenating Moisture Hand Cream
Avon Care Youth Restore Restorative Hand Cream
Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer- Dark Brown
Avon Ultra Glimmersticks Lip Liners- Pink Bouquet
Color Trend Lip Balm- Coral Crush
Color Trend Lip Balm- Pink Pucker
Naturals Watermelon fragrance spritz

Recently I have seen many different brands stocking argan oil shampoos. I thought I would give the Avon shampoo and conditioner a try to see how I get on with these as I have used other Moroccan oil shampoos previously and have liked the effects.


When it comes to bath and body products, I sure do love ones which have lovely scents and if they are lasting… even better! I therefore went for a combination of hand wash and shower gels in the scents mystique and citrus… can’t really go wrong with citrus right???



Hand creams are also a must for me. They form part of my morning, day and night time routines! I like having my hand cream at hand since I’m not particularly fond of having dry skin. The Cocoa option seemed to be decent choice as it usually has a good scent and the youth restore one I got as a gift for someone.




For while, I have been in search for that ‘perfect’ (or close to ‘perfect’) pink lip stick for the spring and summer period. Ideally I have been looking for a tea rose shade. I decided to get the Glimmerstick lip liner in Pink Bouquet before committing to a full on pink lipstick. The beauty of lip liners is that you can essentially use them as a ‘lipstick’ by applying them all over the lips. So I thought I’d  take a small step with this lip liner incase I found that the shade of pink did not suit me that way I can still just use it minimally. I must say however, I have had time now to try this product and do find it to be rather lovely. Let me know if you would like to see s review on it specifically.




Brow definer- ah- can you ever try enough brow products? Since having incorporated filling in my brows in my make up routine, I have found it to be a habit difficult to break. I therefore just had to give this little beauty a try to see if it is an ‘upgrade’ to the ones I am currently using. Please click here to see a review of my Rimmel eyebrow pencil review.



I have used body sprays before but cannot say that I am too familiar with body spritz. The watermelon scent was on promotion so I thought this was a good opportunity to give it a try. It is a clear liquid which does smell very nice indeed. I have tried this now, and for the moment I can say that I wish the scent was longer lasting. Still very delightful though.


Unfortunately, since having ordered these products, I cannot seem to find the brand Color Trend Lip Balms which I bought. Instead it appears that Avon have launched new ones with fruity scents. It’s a shame since I absolutely adoreee (yes with three e’s) the coral crush shade which I think I absolutely beautiful. Will be keeping an eye out to see they make a come back in any of the upcoming brochures.









I bought these products a few months ago and have had some time to play around with them.
If you have any preference as to which products you wish to see a review on please feel free to let me know :)


Remember to spread peace and respect y’all! 



Till next time mes amis! 

Sheen xxx

Comments

  1. Ohhhh I'd love to see a review on the Argan Oil Shampoo. It seems everything now contains Argan Oil and there a massive hype about it.
    I've uploaded my own Avon Haul. I'd appreciate it if you had a wee look at it. Thanks. xxx

    http://mynamesiram.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/avon-boots-haul.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul and great blog! :)

    xoxo,
    http://confessionsofamake-upshopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts