The Starting Off Project- Summary



Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all well!
Sadly The Starting Off Project (#theSOproject) has come to an end!

The aim of the project was to provide advice/experience/opinion of products which fall in the weekly categories to an audience ranging from those who are ‘starting off’ and are new to the world of makeup and beauty to those seeking tips and advice. Along with my posts I have tried to include some tips which  can hopefully help you along the way.
 
I was really excited for this opportunity. As well as attempting to share details of my favourite products and provide readers with advice/personal experiences regarding various products, it also gave me a chance to learn more from others.

The project ran over a course of 10 weeks and began on Tuesday 27th August 2013.  

The following are the different category that was covered each week.
You can click on the corresponding links to catch up on any of the posts.

 Click here to view post
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Black Head Eliminating daily scrub

 Click here to view post
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer (Medium)
 
 Click here to view post
The Body Shop Oil Free Balancing Foundation with SPF 15 (Shade 06)

No7 Stay Perfect Liquid Foundation (Shade: Sandstorm)
 
 Click here to view post








 Click here to view post




 Click here to view post


 
  Click here to view post



 
Week 8: Eyeshadow
  Click here to view post
I did not write a specific eyeshadow post as part of theSOproject. I had previously reviewed the Sleek eyeshadow palettes which is certainly a product that I love. I think that they would be suitable for most as there are now a range of palettes to choose from.  If you are someone who is 'starting' off with makeup or new to the world of eyeshadows, I think that these palettes are a nice place to start.

Click here to view a look I created using Sleek eyeshadow. 



 
  Click here to view post


 
  Click here to view post

 


 I hope you liked the project and found the posts to be helpful/ enjoyable to read  :)

Comments

  1. You should do more in the future, they were really helpful!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anngelik! That means alot!
      Glad you liked it!
      Really enjoyed doing these posts and look forward to doing more and hope they will be helpful :)

      Delete
  2. I loved reading all of the SOProject posts (: they were so informative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ebony! Glad you liked it :)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Love the skincare post! I am a NUT about my skin--so I'm always looking for product reviews! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    <3

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!
      I love skincare too! I like to hear about new products/ tips etc and about how different peoples skin gets along with the products.
      Glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  4. I love the concealer and the sleek palette! I cant do without a bronzer in my life!

    Love Nilu Yuleena,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth
    BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely!
      I think that bronzers are certainly a great addition to ones make up collection!
      A little contouring adds something special to a look.

      Thanks for the visiting and the comment :)

      Delete
  5. Such a good idea of to make a summary post. I gave up on my posts after the fifth week, I think. Too much to keep in addition to uni work. :)

    Btw, love the Sleek Palette

    Beauty from the Fjord
    Milestone giveaway feat. Essie, L'Oreal, Ole Henriksen ++. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! I know it can get quite difficult to keep up with posts sometimes and balance it with everyday activities. But I sure do enjoy blogging :)
      The sleek palette is lovely indeed!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts