The Starting Off Project Intro- #theSOproject



Hope everyone has had a very lovely bank holiday weekend!



I am really excited to be participating in The Starting Off Project (#theSOproject). The beautiful Stephanie from Steph's Inside Voice started this fantastic blogger series/project.

The aim of the project is to provide an account/opinion/experience etc of products which fall in the weekly categories to an audience ranging from those who are ‘starting off’ and are new to the world of makeup and beauty to those seeking tips and advice.

The project will run over a course of 10 weeks and will begin on Tuesday 27th August 2013.

The Categories which will be covered are as follows:
Week 1: Skincare
Week 2: Concealer
Week 3: Foundation
Week 4: Bronzer
Week 5: Blusher
Week 6: Mascara
Week 7: Eyeliner
Week 8: Eyeshadow
Week 9: Lips
Week 10: Make up tools

I was super excited at the opportunity to participate in this project. As well as attempting to share details of my favourite products and provide readers with advice/personal experiences regarding various products, it also gives me a chance to learn more from others.

This has definitely got me thinking and frankly exploring even more than I usually do about various types of products, how I use them, my do’s and don’ts and hopefully sharing these experiences with you so that you can make well informed decisions. Our skin is precious and we should unquestionably be finding ways to protect our skin, be it that on your eyelids or lips, from being harmed in any way.

The project involves a total of 120 bloggers and the blog posts will be published at 6pm GMT every Tuesdays.

Keep an eye out for the twitter hashtag #theSOproject for others who are also participating/ interested in the project and join in on the fun!

You can follow me on twitter or join my blog on Google Friend Connect and/or Bloglovin to keep up-to-date with my posts.

I would love to hear about your experiences/ tips/ favourite products as well.

If you have a link please do leave me a comment with it- would love to check it out :)


Comments

Popular Posts