Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (004- Black Brown) Review



I recently bought Rimmel’s Eyebrow pencil in shade Black Brown (004) which I was very pleased with. 

I found the black/brown shade to be absolutely wonderful since I usually struggle to find the correct shades to fill in the eyebrows. Black is usually way too dark whilst brown too light. 
Therefore black/brown provided me with the perfect balance!! 






 The lid of the eyebrow pencil has a brush attached which I have found to be extremely useful on the go when you do not have all your makeup applicators with you.

The pencil glides on smoothly over the brows and it fills in the brows with a natural finish.




.

I have found it to be long lasting and it does not smudge throughout the day… which was definitely something I was worried about! Would not be good leaving the house thinking your makeup (which you probably spent a lot of time trying to perfect) happens to have smudged/smeared over your face!
 

 

Currently retailing at £2.99 at Superdrugs and Boots, this product has been a great buy.
 


Comments

Popular Posts