E.L.F. Haul- Unboxing and First Impressions



My order from E.L.F. has arrived! 

I recently ordered a few makeup goodies from E.L.F (Eyes, Lips, Face) website and making the most of the 50% off deal they had when you spend £25 or more.

After having read countless blog posts regarding E.L.F, I decided that it was time that I give this brand a chance and try out some of the exciting products.

I must admit, many of the products which I was really looking forward to ordering were out of stock! This included the eyebrow kit and numerous brushes including the blending eye, eye crease and stipple brushes. I guess these were all in high demand!

However, I definitely managed to find other products to fuel my excitement once again.

The following are the products I ordered:

Defining Eye Brush
Eye Shadow Brush
Lip Defining Brush
Smudge Eye Sponge
Blushing, Bronzing & Blending Brush
Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Cream Eyeliner- Black
Liquid Eyeliner- Black
Complete Coverage Concealer- Medium
All Over Cover Stick- Spice (Medium)
Clarifying Pressed Powder - Honey
Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder- Luminance
Nail Polish- Cranberry
 
E.L.F Haul- Unboxing


The E.L.F products were neatly and beautifully packaged. The packaging design of the items are sleek and clean, my favourite being that of the Complete Coverage Concealer. Thankfully, I received the products intact and none were damaged.



E.L.F Brushes

From left to right: Defining Eye Brush, Eye Shadow Brush, Blushing, Bronzing & Blending Brush, Lip Defining Brush and Smudge Eye Sponge

The brushes are individually packaged in plastic wallets. The back of the packaging contains some info regarding what the brush is best used for. I have not yet used the brushes but they are very soft against the skin. As you can tell from the brushes I ordered, I was definitely out to get my hand on some lovely eye makeup brushes. Looking forward to trying them out!

Each of the brushes I ordered was priced at £1.50.


E.L.F Haul- Eyes


The Mineral Eyeshadow Primer was £3.00 and the Black Liquid Eyeliner £1.50.
The Black Cream Eyeliner (£3.75) comes with a mini brush. Hoping that it is ‘smudge proof, budge-proof, water-resistant coverage’ as is stated on the back of the packaging. Will let you know how I get on with this little beauty.


E.L.F Haul- Face
 
Top: Complete Coverage Concealer (Medium); 
Bottom: Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder (Luminance), All Over Cover Stick (Spice), Clarifying Pressed Powder (Honey)

The Complete Coverage Concealer was £3.75. It comes with a nice array of warm shades and the packaging is really very sleek and simply gorgeous.

The All Over Cover Stick (£1.50) is small and cute with a slightly sweet scent.

The Clarifying Pressed Powder (£1.50) contains Salicyclic acid and should provide anti-acne properties. On the packaging it states that this pressed powder ‘eliminates shine, treats and prevents breakouts’. Looking forward to using it and hoping that it will live up to these promises… wouldn’t that be great!

I got the Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance (£1.50) to use as a subtle highlighter on the cheek bones.
 
E.L.F Haul- Nails


I also ordered a nail polish which was in the sales section under the name ‘Last Chance Nail Polish’ in Cranberry (£1.00). It appears to be slightly metallic with a hint of fine shimmer.  Packaging states that it is ‘Infused with active Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails’.



Can’t wait to try out these products… little bundle of joy in a box!

Stay tuned for further posts regarding these products. Once I have used them for a while I will be posting some swatches and reviews.

 Feel free to let me know your must haves from ELF! What would your ELF wish list consist of?

Comments

  1. I'm quite a fan of elf I look forward to reading your thoughts once you try everything. The eyeshadow brushes are the best!

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes heard alot about ELF and was definitely very excited to try their products... especially the brushes! I have been using the all over cover stick and have been rather impressed by it so far.

      Thanks for commenting and I will be posting some reviews up soon :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any products from this brand but seeing your post sure makes me want to try some of them out! The makeup brushes really look wonderful!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! This was my first order from ELF and I was very excited to try them out. Will be posting reviews etc soon once I have used the products... it may help you decide whether you want to try any aswell :) Must admit, initially it was the brushes which drew my attention!

      Thanks for commenting xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Great haul, not used any ELF products before xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is the first time I am trying the ELF products and was very excited to do so. Will post reviews up soon :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts